Specialties: Appraisal / Valuation, Buyer Representation, Development, Financing, Hospitality, Landlord Representation, Net Leased, Office, Retail, Special / Distressed Assets, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
Background & Experience
John entered the Commercial Real Estate Business in 2006 where he successfully assisted, buyers, sellers, tenants, investors, and landlords in almost all aspects of the commercial real estate business including but not limited to commercial real estate brokerage, site selection, leasing, valuation, landlord representation, tenant representation and investment analysis.
John is a graduate of Leadership Tallahassee (Class 33), a graduate of the Florida Retail Masters Program, a board member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tallahassee, a current member of the Tallahassee Young Entrepreneurs Organization, a 2013-20014 selection to the KCCI Community Catalyst Program, an active member of the Tallahassee Board of Realtors, and the Florida Association of Realtors.
John and his wife reside in Tallahassee with their one son. He received a bachelor's degree from Auburn University. John is a member of Saint Peter's Anglican Church as well as several conservation organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, CCA, and others.
• Graduated from Auburn University.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Graduate of Inaugural Class of the Florida Retail Masters www.floridaretailmasters.com
• Graduate of Leadership Tallahassee (Class 33)
• KCCI Community Catalyst Member
• Ronald McDonald House Charities Board Member (Fundraising Chair)
• Chair of 2017 Ronald McDonald House Stone Crab Fest.
• Tallahassee Entrepreneurs Organization (TEO)
• Tallahassee Board of Realtors
• Florida Association of Realtors
• National Association of Relators