NAI TALCOR routinely compiles the most up to date market research to make sure our clients are receiving the most accurate information about ever changing market conditions. For over 23 years we have dealt with many different market conditions, which allows us the ability to adapt to these market conditions and better serve our clients.
In recent years, North Florida has continuously experienced steady growth. Being Florida’s Capital, Tallahassee attracts not only influential politicians and business leaders but also brings in many prominent business and attractions to the area. Also being home to three major universities – Florida State University, Florida A & M University and Tallahassee Community College, the area draws in a multitude of diverse individuals along with major research and exploratory centers.
Tallahassee, Florida Strengths
- Higher Education Center
- Diverse Economy
- Strong Population Growth
- Mild Climate
- Government Center
- Continuously Developing Area
- Low Business and Living Costs
Tallahassee, Florida MSA Info
- 2010 Population (MSA): 275,487
- 2015 Est. Population (MSA): 284,870
- State Information: 53,625 Square Miles and 67 Counties
- Location: Tallahassee is located in northwest Florida, in close proximity to South Georgia. Major Interstate I-10 runs thorough Tallahassee.
- Major Economic Drivers: Government, Education, Transportation and Logistics, Research and Engineering, and Information Technology.